The online learning landscape is rapidly evolving, with an increasing number of educators turning to digital platforms to share knowledge and skills. The creation of a captivating, effective online course can be a daunting task. Find our 10 ChatGPT Prompts to Create an Online Course!
How does it do that? Let’s find out.
How to create online course with ChatGPT?
- Telling ChatGPT to create a course outline.
- Telling ChatGPT to create content for modules.
- Telling it to create content for course presentation.
- Ask ChatGPT to elaborate on specific sub-topics you need.
- Create a landing page and social media sales copy for your course.
Best ChatGPT Prompts to Create an Online Course
Our company name is [company name]. Our main product helps [target customer] to [solve the problem]. We would like to create online course about [course subject]. The main goal for the course is [course goal]. I evaluate the complexity of the planned course as [simple/average/complex]. We target learners who are [begginers/average/advanced] in the [course subject]. Please help us design the course.”
Content for modules
Help me create a study module for the topic “Introduction to speed reading”. Cover all relevant sub topics.
Content for course presentation
I want to create a presentation for this module. Help me write the script.
Elaborate on specific sub-topics
Give practical examples of speed reading techniques. Target students and working professionals who are studying after work to upskill.
Create marketing copy for your course
Help me write a landing page to sell my course. Give me a headline, a tagline, a short copy for social media, etc.
FAQs About ChatGPT Prompts to Create an Online Course
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of ChatGPT:
1. Define Your Goals: Knowing what you want to achieve with your online course is the first step. Tailor your prompts accordingly.
2. Be Specific: The more specific your prompt, the more relevant the response from ChatGPT.
3. Experiment and Refine: Feel free to iterate and refine your prompts to get the best possible responses.